Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hello...

Hello my name is epit(My nickname).I will talk about my life and so on.

So I will.... well on a regular basis I will some time update my blog like my sister who she talks about prefects and so on.My sister almost everyday sits in front of the laptop and blog,chat and stuff.

I have two little brother's who which are actually mostly out of control.My first brother which I call him AF always like to bug me like just now.My second brother, who likes to slap people buttocks, is actually a little bit sensitive to people(I think).

And me well I actually like darkness in my inner side and outside kinda like light a bit(I don't kinda like darkness or light actually maybe of too much watching kingdom hearts 1 and 2 while my sister play or I play... :[).

Thats all for now I will post about my life and The Chronicles Of Epit and so on.