Friday, October 26, 2007

Life 2

This part is continued in the first life part 1.

Open House:-
I was getting ready for the open house at my sister friend's house. After getting ready, I was wanting to play the Nintendo Wii with my sister while we wait for the my sister friend's car to come. When the game was started the car came me and my sister ran to the car my little brother also wanted to come. When we reached the car I was surprised to see the car was almost full of passengers. Then my sister decided to sit on her lap with my brother (I think my sister and one of her friends were in pain back there). On the way there her friend's were talking and some of them said some bad words. At the open house I enjoyed myself there then there was a drinking contest. In the drink there was coke, sprite, tomato sos, chili sos and black pepper (I was going to puke when I looked at the drink) After the drink contest there was this two small fireworks that gave a big boom when set off. Then at night there was several glow stick that my sister friend used them and dance with it. I was able to get two of them. Then we saw a movie called "The Nutty Professor". After watching the movie I played scrabble for a while then my mom came and picked us back from the house and went back with exhausted but happy.When we reached our house I went to sleep and that's all what happen yesterday about my life.

No comments: