Thursday, October 25, 2007

Life

This title is about my life. I have a really bad day today.It's like having really bad luck.

Wake up:-
I woke up at about 6:15 am. I went to bathe myself and sat down on the sofa.When I was sitting down at the sofa a flashback happened. The flashback was about a movie I saw yesterday.After the flashback I went to have breakfast downstairs.


At School:-
At School it was football league today (I kinda hate football sometimes).Then my friends didn't gave me a chance to play football at the first round. At the second round I was in the game that time but there was to many players at our side and I was kicked out (That's why I kinda hate football sometimes). When the game ended our team lost T_T.

Back From School:-
I was wanting to go to the shopping complex to buy some stuff with my sister at that time. When my sister came back from school she said that we will go tomorrow. I felt frustrated at that time.

And now I'm here sitting in front of the laptop doing my blog and stuff.

No comments: